Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A New Month

I can not believe that it is February!  I dont know about anybody else but the stress and whirlwind of day to day life has sucked me in.  I feel like I am just doing the same things over and over and just getting through each day.  I have so many things on my to-do list.  So many cleaning/organizing projects, recipes I want to try, workouts I want  need to do, crafts that I want to make, and fun activities I want to do with Mallorie.  As most of you know I work thrid shift.  So after working all night I get home at about 9:00am.  I am not the type of person that can just go to bed so I will usually watch a little T.V. or check email or facebook.  I am up in bed by 10:00 am.  Then I have to get up by 3:00pm to go and pick Mallorie up from daycare.  Then on Tuesday, and Thursdays I work a second job cleaning a business and those night I do not get home until 7 pm.  Other nights I try and clean, do the day to day tasks of laundry, dishes, baths, and playtime!  I dont what to sound like I am complaining because I am not.  I love it but I just wish that there was 30 hours in a day.  I just need more time.  Time for the little things that I want and need to do. 

1 comment:

  1. I worked third shift when my kids were young. It's really hard and it seems to suck up extra time.
    Of course, now I work days, my kids are grown and still time is flying by and I'm not getting those extras done. :)

    ReplyDelete