Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Holiday Weekend

With the holiday weekend coming up we really do not have much planned.  My hubby is helping to build a shed for my parents at their trailer with my brother on Friday.  They both have off of work.  I do not have any extra days off from work and will be back to work Sunday night for Monday.  Hubby is planning on fishing with his dad on Sunday morning and I think I will go to my parents trailer and spend the day there by the pool!  it is suppose to be around 88 degrees.  PERFECT for a pool day!  Because on Friday adn Sunday we will be in different places all day I am trying to think of something fun to do on Saturday as a family but am not sure yet.  It is suppose to rain but I was thinking possibly picnic at the beach and hiking in the dunes.  It just sounds fun but we will see what the weather has for us.  What are your holiday plans and traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment