Monday, October 25, 2010

New Friends

New Friends

I have know Heidi since I was three years old.  Her family moved in two doors down from where I lived.  We have been friends ever since.  In Janurary we went out to eat for my birthday and I was going to tell her that we were expecting.  but she beat me to the punch.  Heidi told me that her and her husband were expecting in the begining of October.  So I then told her that I was going to tell her the same thing but we were due mid September.  We were so excited to be due only weeks apart.  Heidi and her husband found out that there were having a boy.  He was born exactly one month after Mallorie.  Bryce was born 10/13/10.  the other night I went over to see him again and I brought Mallorie.  It was so cute to see them together.  I can not believe how big Mallorie looks next to him. 
Bryce was 7 lbs. 7 oz. when he was born.  So Mallorie had 2 pounds on him to start plus a month to grow. 

I can not wait to watch them grow up together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment