Tuesday, February 1, 2011

White Chocolate Candy Mix

I made a batch of this mix the other night.  We love is so much and it is so easy to make.  So I thought I would share it with you.  It does make quite a bit but we just store it in ice cream pail containers and it fits nicely in two of them. 

White Chocolate Candy Mix
6 Cups Crispix
3 Cups Cheerios
2 Cups pretzels
1 Lb. M&Ms
Large jar Dry Roasted Peanuts
36 Oz. White Chocolate

Melt chocolate and pour over other ingredients.
Put on wax paper and crumble when cooled.



Here are the ingredients.  I used Chex instead of the Crispix.
I found it easier to melt the chocolate in two separate pans so it is less likely to burn.
Melt at a very low heat.
It is also easier to mix in two separate bowls.


Pour the chocolate over the mix.

Looking yummy!

(hehe Mallorie decided she wanted to be held so she made it hard to take a picture.  You can see her at the bottom of the picture.)

ALL DONE and READY TO EAT!!!!

1 comment: