Sunday, May 15, 2011

Will Power Wednesday

It is Tulip Time here!  and that means (for us locals) JUNK FOOD! There are a lot of elephant ear, cotton candy, corndog, sausage, french fries, and even deep fried candy bars.  I am Dutch Dancing downtown every night and so far I have refrainded from eating any of it.  My trick is that I do not carry any cash on me so I can not paid for it.  I have really been watching what I eat but I dont know if I can not give in.  If I could choose one thing I think I would have to go with cotton candy or maybe a corndog.  I hope that I can hold off and not give in but I will let you know how it goes.

(I wish I could tell you that I took these pictures but I got them from the Tulip Time website)

So I am updating my post and I am here to tell you that I held out... I did not eat any junkfood.  We were going to get some on Friday night after my last time dancing.  Brad and his mom came with Mallorie to watch me dance.  But from the time that we got there at 7:20 until 8:00 when we dance it got really windy and about 20 degrees colder.  It was so cold that we had to get a new blanket for Mallorie from a baby boutique we were dancing near to keep her warm. (Mom of the year here did not bring a sweater or blanket for her.  I just figured it would stay warm!)  Because it was so cold and yucky out we just left after I danced we wanted to get Mallorie in the warm car and back home.  In a way I am proud that I held out!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for you! And think of the calories you danced off!

    ReplyDelete