Sunday, May 29, 2011

Homemade Baby Food

Today was a stormy and rainy day.  After I ran a few errands I had a long list of things I wanted to make.  I had gotten some Rhubarb from my parents house so I looked to find recipes to use it in.  I found a recipe for baby food (on my favorite baby food website.)  I had to try it and luckily I had everything in the house to make it.  Click here for the recipe.  It is called Very Peary Berry Rhubarb and trust me it is really good.  I used the apple juice option instead of sugar.  I did not know how Mallorie would like the "sour" taste but she LOVED it.  and when I tried it was not nearly as sour as I thought it would be.  I also make Pear and Peach baby food for her.  Now my freezer is stocked!

* Sorry I forgot to get pictures*

No comments:

Post a Comment