Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

For anyone who knows me knows that I love iced coffee.  I perfer blended but also love over ice.  I was so happy with McDonald's came out with their mocha Frappe and have been loving it ever since.  This past week I got a coupon (my other love) for a free Frappe from Burger King.  I figured it was free I will give it a shot.  All I have to say is good thing it was free! It was HORRIBLE!  I took one sip and it tasted like spoiled milk!  I put it in the cupholder and started my drive into work.  I then thought, I did just brush my teeth maybe that is why is tasted so bad.  I took another sip and it was still bad.  When I got into the town I work in I went through the drive-thru of a Burger King and just ask how they make it.  She told me that they make it with a syrup and that there is no coffee in it.  I told her that I had gotten one (not from them) and it tasted horrible.  she told me that the syrup has to stay refrigirated.  She offered to make me another one to try from them.  I told her she did not have to but she insisted.  I will admit that the one she made me was better and I was able to drink about half of it but it was nothing like McDonald's.  I am not posting this to tell you not to go to Burger King I am giving my opinion.  I am neither a Burger King or a McDonald's girl but when it comes to my Frappes I will be a McDonald's girl.

VS.


and the winner is..... McDonald's! 

No comments:

Post a Comment