Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday

For the past few weeks one of my Aunts have been going through a lot.  She does daycare and had her daughter working with her.  Recently she was getting complaint on how her daughter was treating the kids.  My aunt gave her a few days off and, to make a long story short, she ended up letting her daughter go.  There was a big argument and my cousins husband threaten to kill my aunt.  They took the threat seriously and notified the police to document it and they (the police) spent the next day watching the husband and protecting my aunt.  The sadest part of the whole situation is that my cousin has a little girl (7 years old) and she is not letting her see or even talk to my aunt.  My aunt has seen her almost everyday of her life until now.  My Aunt is so hurt by the whole situation and is having a hard time.  I just wanted to ask for prayer request for my aunt to give her peace of mind and reasurance that she is doing the right thing in the choices that she is making.  There is a lot more to this story but this is just not the place for it.  I am just looking for a guick thought and pray for my Aunt and family. 

Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry. I can't imagine going through something like this. I'll be praying for her.

    ReplyDelete