Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving!  I can not believe that it is here already.  Last night I made a really cute hair bow for Mallorie's hair for today.  I got my inspiration from my friends blog.  It is a little different because I was in a hurry and I had to make it smaller.  I will post pictures soon.  Today we are going to celebrate Thanksgiving at my parents house.  We have to alternate years between families because I never get the holiday off.  The one thing that is nice is that working third shift I can still attend the parties and just sleep later.  I want to list one thing that I am thankful for every month this year:

January: We found out we were pregnant!
February: For Grandpa Peters.  He past away in February but we were given over three years after he was diagnosed with cancer.
March: Family! I realize how much our "family" (Brad, myself, and our dog Carter) is going to change. 
April:  Molly's Surgery went well and she is still her fun crazy self!
May: My town!  I love the area I live in and the fun things to do in the Spring and Summer
June: My Job! It sounds weird but I am glad to have a job in this bad economy.
July:  Air conditioning.  It has been a very hot summer
August: Vacations! we started to plan next summer's camping trips and vacation
September: Mallorie was born!!!
October:  Molly's MRI went well and there was no growth.
November: Mallorie is growing and healthy!  She is starting to sleep through the night.  I love to watch her grow and smile!

What are some of the things you are thankful for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Great list Kalli! I am so thankful Mallorie is here, hard to believe she is 2 months old already! I am so grateful you are all happy and healthy! I hope both our families stay that way. :)

    ReplyDelete