Friday, December 31, 2010

Violet

Violet - The New Toy

I think this is the coolest toy.  Mallorie got this from my Parents for Christmas. It is a Leap Frog My Pal Violet.  Not only is it cute but very smart.  There is a USB Cable that comes with it so you can hold her up to the computer and download your child's name (with correct spelling) and their favorite things like animal, food, and color.  Then that information is put into songs and other activites that she does.  I just can not believe how far toys have come since I was little.  I remember toys that needed batteries were so cool... now they connect to the computer. 

What was your favorite Christmas gift?  Or what was your favorite gift as a kid? 

1 comment:

  1. I remember when Alfie the computer was popular back in the 1980s. Now Alfie is back - new and improved. It seems like many older toys are making a comeback.

    ReplyDelete