Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday Will Power

Will Power Wednesday
I think I am going to take a break from the Wordless Wednesdays and try something new...Will Power Wednesday.  I will post onething that I had will power over and did not eat that I really wanted to.  I am hoping that this will help me not eat certian things and maybe loss some weight.  This week is

Cadbury eggs white.jpg

CADBURY CREME EGGS!!!!!

I LOVE these, and I can not believe I did not give in.  I was in Walgreens yesterday and I saw them in the seasonal candy aisle.  I could not believe it.  Usually they are not out until after Valentine's Day.  I saw them but thought to myself I really do not need one (or two or three!) maybe next time I am here.  Do you like Cadbury Creme Eggs?  What did you have will power over this week?

1 comment: