Thursday, April 7, 2011

New Baby Food

Now that Mallorie is getting older I am going to be making a new batch of Baby Food.  I use a great website that has a great variety of recipes.  About a month ago we were running low on Green beans and Peas.  I was surprised when my Husband said that he wanted to make a few batches for her.  He is on board.  I was just looking at the website to what I wanted to make in this next batch.  I am thinking about Asparagus, Avacados, Beets, Broccoli, Cantaloupe, Grapes, Peaches, Pears, Kiwi, and Strawberry.  Some of these dont keep well and I will have to make it when she eats it but they are really easy.  I think I have mentioned it before but I love making her food.  It is good for her and I know exactly what she is eating.  And I think she likes it too.  I have not found a food that she does not like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment