Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

Yesterday was pretty busy.  First I made Brad Breakfast in Bed and then we got ready and went to church.  After church I made lunch and we went for a walk and just hung around the house. (just as the hubby wanted on his Father's Day)  Then we went down to my parent's trailer about 45 south of where we live.  We swam in the pool.  It was Mallorie's first time in a big pool and she LOVED it.  Then we cooked out with my parents and my brother, sister-in-law and my neices and nephew.  It was a great time.  Then we rushed home so we could get Mallorie over to my in-laws because they are going to have her overnight so my mother-in-law can watch her on Monday.  It was a busy but fun day.  I hope everyone had a great day and all of the Fathers felt loved and special on their day!

My handsome Husband and adorable Daughter!
Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time too! Mallorie was so fun and full of screams. :) We just love her to pieces.

    ReplyDelete