Thursday, August 4, 2011

100 Truths

100 Truths

1. Last beverage: I am drinking water at the moment
2. Last phone call: Husban
3. Last text message: My friend, Kim (lifeofamodernmom@blogspot.com)
4. Last song you heard: Lighters by Bad Meets Evil Feat. Bruno Mars
5. Last time you cried: a few nights ago.  I was rocking Mallorie while she had her bottle before bed and I was just thinking about how big she was getting! 
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: No
7. Been cheated on: Nope!  Not that I know of!
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: Yes
9. Lost someone special: Yes. Many Granparents!
10. Been depressed: Yes.
11. Gotten pulled over by the Police: Yup twice.  the first time the officer saw my Criminology textbook in the back seat and let me go.  The second time I got a ticket for going 67 in a 55.  Oops! 
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Purple
13. Blue
14. Grean
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2011)
15. Made a new friend: No
16. Fallen out of love: Nope.
17. Laughed until you cried: Yes, quite a bit.
18. Met someone who changed you: I cant say that I did in 2011 but my Daughter in in Sept. 2010. 
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yeah, but I pretty much already knew that already.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: No
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friends list: no!
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: all of them
23. How many kids do you want? 2 or 3
24. Do you have any pets: I have the cutest Boxer ever.  He is also SO good with Mallorie.
25. Do you want to change your name: No I love my unique name
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Uummm... is it bad that I can't remember
27. What time did you wake up? 3:30 pm (remember I work 3rd shift.  I am not lazy)
28. What were you doing at midnight last night? WORKING!
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Mallorie to talk.  I think it will be so cute 
30. Last time you saw your mother: Today
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I wish I had more free time
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: I use to work with a Tom.  
34. Who is getting on your nerves now? Co-worker
35. Most visited websites: Facebook, my email, and my blog
36. What's your real name: Kalli Koetsier
37. Nicknames: Kal or Nonnie (long sotry)
38. Relationship Status: Happily Married.
39. Zodiac sign: Capricorn
40. Male or female: I'm female.
41. Primary School: Lincoln Elementary
42. Middle School: Zeeland Middle School (they now have two middle schools)
43. High school: Zeeland High School (they also two high schools now East and West)
44. Hair color: Brown
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: 6'0"
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Yep, I am married to him.
48: What do you like about yourself? I am down to earth, and get along with pretty much anybody as long as they are friendly.
49. Piercings: Ears, two in each.
50. Tattoos: I have a kind of tribal dove on the top of my left foot
51. Righty or lefty: Righty.
FIRSTS:
52. First surgery: Wisdom teeth
53. First piercing:my ears I think I was about 3 years old
54. First best friend: Heidi when I was 3 years old.  We are still friends
55. First sport you joined: probably t-ball
56. First vacation: many camping trips but we went to disney when I was 3 years old
58. First pet: First I remember Patches a cat.
RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: Nothing right now
60. Drinking: Water
61. I'm about to: sneeze
62. Listening to: TV (the weather channel) 
63. Waiting for: this sneeze to come
YOUR FUTURE:
64. Want kids?: yes at least one more maybe two
65. Get married?: not again I already am
66. Career: Police Officer.  that is what I went to school for maybe someday
OPPOSITE SEX
67. Lips or eyes: Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: Kisses
69. Shorter or taller: Taller than me
70. Older or Younger: Older than me but not too much
71. Romantic or spontaneous: can I have both?
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: again...Can I have both?  ok  arms!
73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship for sure!
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger: no
77. Drank hard liquor: yes
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes, sun glasses that is why i buy the cheap ones!
79. Sex on first date: No way!
80. Broken someone's heart: I hope not!
82. Been arrested: no
83. Turned someone down: Yes.
84. Cried when someone died: Yes.
85. Fallen for a friend: Yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Most of the time, depends on the situation
88. Love at first sight: Yes
89. Heaven: Absolutely
90. Santa Claus: no but I love when I did.
91. Kiss on the first date: NO!
92. Angels: Yes
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: Nope
95. Did you sing today?: No not yet.
96. Ever cheated on somebody: nope
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: Middle school, improve grades, make more friends earlier
98. The moment you would choose to relive? My wedding day
99. Are you afraid of falling in love?: No
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths?: No I have nothing to hide!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...curious about #8...no, you don't need to tell me :)
    Like #25
    and #98. What a great day!
    Regarding #5, I can totally relate. I've told you about when I cried while feeding you. Daughters are so special! Love you!

    ReplyDelete