Friday, November 23, 2012

Fun Food Friday

Last week Friday I had my friends little boy, Bryce, for the day while she worked.  He is exactly one month younger that Mallorie!  It is so fun to watch them play together.  I did not have anything special planned for lunch and just thought I would "find something".  They were playing with PlayDoh and cookie cutters and I got an idea.  Fun Food!  I found some they were not using and got to work.  Here is what I came up with.


Starting at the top and going clockwise:
     * Fish cut out of turkey
     *Fishing rods (pretzels)
     * bait (peanut butter)
     * gold fish in a pond to fish for (with the pretzels and peanut butter)
     *Fishing line (string cheese)
     * Worm (peanut butter sandwich)














Two plates for two hungry kiddos!



















Mallorie "fishing" for goldfish and loving her fun lunch!





















Bryce caught one!

































These two love to copy each other! (sorry Mallorie's picture is dark.)

Both plates were almost clean.  They loved it!  I am enjoying making fun lunches and have some more in mind.  I wonder which one I am going to make today?

2 comments: